President: Leo Rohr
Vice President/Programs: Loretta Sherwood
Treasurer: Jerry Spivey
Recording Secretary: Melanie McClaskie
Corresponding Secretary: Travis McClaskie
At-large board members: Historian Elizabeth Richardson and Randy Welch
Bon Air Historical Society
1) To promote an interest in the history of Bon Air.
2) To promote the recognition of, and preservation of, historic sites.
3) To encourage the restoration of historic sites and properties.
4) To maintain the residential atmosphere of old Bon Air.
5) To promote the designation of Bon Air landmarks as such.
6) To seek funds to finance approved by a majority of the membership.