1) To promote an interest in the history of Bon Air.
2) To promote the recognition of, and preservation of historic sites.
3) To encourage the restoration of historic sites and properties.
4) To maintain the residential atmosphere of old Bon Air.
5) To promote the designation of Bon Air landmarks as such.
6) To seek funds to finance approved by a majority of the membership.
President: Tara Semtner
Vice President / Programs Director: Randall Welch
Vice President / Publicity: Melanie McClaskie
Treasurer: Jerry Spivey
Recording Secretary: Christopher Semtner
Corresponding Secretary: Marie Quinn
Historian: Elizabeth Richardson
Bon Air Historical Society